2 Sketches 4 You and some Imaginisce Sweet Cheri

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hi friends! Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend so far! I had some time to scrap a bit and took on this week's challenge from 2 Sketches 4 You's sketch from the talented Laura!



And my card with Imaginisce's Sweet Cheri line

And another Sweet Cheri card with a Basic Grey chipboard frame


And a layout I also scrapped with this fun collection. I used a Thicker chipboard accent and turned it into a Lollipop with some tulle and Martha Stewart bakers twine. I used the same method to make the embellishment on my card above.



Here's a close-up


Thanks for stopping by my scrappy little blog today. I've got a giveaway on my Examiner page and I'm be choosing a winner Monday so I'll be accepting comments til midnight pacific time on Sunday.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super CUTE cards and layout shemaine!

Laura Davis said...

Soooooo CUTE! Love it :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Great Projects:D Hope you are doing well!

 
site design by designer blogs