Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Tuesday, it's only 4 more days til Christmas! Wow, I hope you've gotten your shopping done cause you couldn't give me money to shop in any of the Los Angeles malls this week! Although we are heading out the to Grove to see Santa tonight Yikes! I wanted to go today since December 22nd is the day my hubby proposed to me at The Grove 3 years ago right here on this bridge.


Here's Mat & Lily last year on our visit to see Santa

What a romantic and sweet evening we had. The 22nd is also my birthday not December but March so I kinda feel like 22 is a lucky number for me. Plus it will be nice to see the snow there even if it is fake and who knows, even a celebrity spotting or two. I'll have my camera ready...

So this week at Jacksonbelle we decided to have an anything goes challenge. Create a card in any theme with any product from the Jacksonbelle store!


This is my favorite Christmas card I made this year. I used Kraft paper and yummy Eskimo Kisses paper from Basic grey, May Arts Ribbon and bling from the Zva crystal wheel!
We hope you'll join us for this week's challenge at Jacksonbelle and link up your creation to the Tuesday post here.
I'd also like to extend a warm welcome and Congratulations to our newest Jacksonbelle Rockstars! We are so thrilled to have these ladies designing with us!

Dawn Lusk

Julie Lacey

Heather Pulvirenti

Windy Robinson

Stehpanie Severin

Amy Tsuruta

Pam Varnell

I can't wait to see all their beautiful artwork in the coming weeks!

Now don't forget to stop by the rest of the team's blogs and a a couple of the new girls too and leave them some blog love!

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Stephanie Severin ~ Ingenious Inkling

Amy Tsuruta ~ Tsuruta Designs

Windy Robinson ~ Card and Page


**And lastly, we'll be saying goodbye to Jimmi {sniff sniff} but she'll be blazing a new trail of crafty creations for Splitcoast Stampers!! CONGRATULATIONS JIMMI!!! We're also sad to be saying goodbye to Michelle. Good luck girl and we wish you all the best!

Thanks for stopping by today, Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sounds like your hubby is quite the romantic...that is just toooo sweet Shemaine!!! I absolutely adore your card...it is a real beauty!!!

I'm sooooo excited to work with you on the Jbelle team....you know that I absolutely love your work!

Have loads of fun tonite sista!! Please tell Santa to bring me tons of card making supplies...paper...bling....ribbon...stamps...LOL

Dawn said...

love the card! adorable pic too

Ann said...

Awww, what a sweet story about your hubby! Your card is fab...love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Awww look at that picture! You are one lucky woman!! LOVE your card, love the colors and embossing! Great job!

Unknown said...

adorable!

Jill said...

Great card Shemaine! Have a fabulous time with the fam!

Carly said...

Very sweet story! You should scrapbook that photo with the story; what a great memory keeper.
Lovely card too Shemaine!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shemaine!! I am really going to miss you girls too. I am sorry I didn't post today but I am seriously suffering from a migraine or somethings :(
Your card is totally gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

What a darling pic of your baby & husband, so sweet! I hope you are feeling better Shemaine! Your card is so pretty!! Take care of yourself!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

What a great story... fab card too!

Lisa H. said...

oh, I love this!!!! great combo of everything!

 
site design by designer blogs