Old Country Christmas with Moxie Fab

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wanna win this??? Quick go here!! Hurry, ends at midnight tonight central standard time!!



Hello friends! I love Sundays...why you ask? Well it usually means that my husband is glued to his recliner the entire day in his Dolphins jersey shouting at the T.V...lol. And that means I can sneak off into my crafty nook and spend the day crafting whatever I so desire. Ahhh Sunday Football...love it!
So this morning I decided to try out the Moxie Fab Old Country Christmas challenge. Here's my entry


Supplies: Patterned paper and Let it Snow sticker K & Co.
Ribbon American Crafts
Bling Hero Arts

Next I think I'll take a look at the Inspired by Challenge. I'll be posting more artwork today so stay tuned. Today is going to be very crafty, I can feel it!


Here's another card with K & Co. patterned paper, some Melissa Frances chipboard and Martha Stewart bakers twine, Sakura white gel pen and a Basic Grey button.


7 comments:

Tiffany Heilman said...

This is just lovely. It a beautiful CAS card. Love the ribbon!

Sylvia said...

Love your card. This was a hard challenge for me. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

de said...

SOOOO pretty Shemaine!

Carla said...

Shemaine, your cards are just beautiful! You are such a bundle of talent girl!! And I know those Sunday footballs games on TV all too well!!! Great time for creating!

cnelson said...

lovely work!!

nightfairyscrapper said...

your cards are stunning and elegant!! love how simple and beautiful they are!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Shemaine! Thanks for entering the Christmas in the Old Country Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

 
site design by designer blogs