Sketch challenge up at the Jacksonbelle blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday's are challenge days on the Jacksonbelle Embellishments blog and all this month Jacksonbelle's had a new sketch challenge posted each week on the blog. Here's today's sketch...


I'd love to see your take on the sketch. I'll be working on mine later today since we are heading into Ft. Smith for a little scrappy shopping today.
Upload your cards to the Splitcoast Stampers gallery and tag them JBE060.
Hop by the DT Member's blogs to see their takes on the sketch and don't forget to leave them some love...

AJ Otto
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
Lindsey Botkin
Lynda Benden
Maren Benedict
Melissa Bove
Michelle Woerner
Shannan Teubner
Kimberly O’Rosky
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a nice simple sketch, I am in a super scrappy mood today and I think I just might drag my sister down here to create stuff with me! Oh and love your music!

 
site design by designer blogs