Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I hope you enjoyed Father's Day with the special Dad's in your lives. We had a nice lunch today at Chili's with my husband's family and I'll be seeing my own Dad on Tuesday when the kids and I travel to Arkansas. I can hardly believe the summer has started and Scott is finally out of school.

I snapped quite a few pics of the Birthday party yesterday. Here's a few on my faves.

Lily figuring out the party favors
Lily and sweet Brooke, the birthday girl.



Party giggles!

Lily scooping the pinata loot


Hannah, the birthday girls baby sister scoopin her loot!

For Father's Day we had a family lunch at Chili's with Mat's family. Here's some pics

I love her in Purple. This dress and hat was given to Lily by our friends the Loves.

Daddy and daughter.

Fun times for sure but I do miss my own family being around on special days too. I've got the greatest Dad ever and I can't wait to see him Tuesday. My fondest memory of my Dad growing up was trips to the store. My brother and sister and I would fight over who got to sit in the front seat of course and off the the store we'd go with dad. He always let us get a treat, mine was a box of good n plenty's {still my favorite candy today} I remember a box cost a quarter. We'd all be busy on the car ride home sharing our treats with each other.

Thanks for the candy Dad! I love you! Happy Father's Day and see you soon!!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

cute pics Shemaine!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Just found your blog. Cute pics.

The Sonboul's said...

Have fun on your trip and a save time there!

PS Happy Father s Day Matt :)

 
site design by designer blogs