Hip Hop Hangover...

Friday, June 26, 2009

Good morning from Lamar Arkansas! We got here safely although we had a little hiccup in Dallas with the SkyRail being down. Have you ever seen how big that airport is? Well we had to walk from the last gates in C terminal to the last gate in B terminal...it took us almost an hour. It was a good thing our flight got in at 1:30 and our connecting flight didn't leave til 3:05. We did make the flight to Arkansas.

Here's the downpour we arrived to. Notice Scott runnin for cover LOL...



It was completely dry when we got off the plane and within the time we walked out of the terminal to the parking lot where my dad was parked it was pouring buckets of rain...

There was thunder and lightening too. Oh and did I mentioned it was about a 100 degrees as well? Guess I need to appreciate living at the beach more.

Yesterday's Hip Hop was fun as always. Here are a couple of my challenge cards.


For this card I used October Afternoon paper and the June KOTM from Unity


For this card I used Cosmo Cricket and this cute penguin set from Unity. Not the best picures but I'm not at home.
Unity has a new Christmas release that was adorable! You can see it here. And as always there are some HOT deals over at Unity here.

Last night my mom took Lily outside after it cooled down a bit and she was
watering the dog. Totally cute!
Well today we are off to the Hobby Lobby and then we're all going swimming this afternoon. Perfect way to spend a summer day...
I hope you have an awesome Friday whatever you are up to and thanks as always for stopping by...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh both are so cute, great cards ;)

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful cards.. have fun Shemaine!

Dawn M said...

cute cards!

 
site design by designer blogs