Paper Posies July Reveal!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Good Ol' Blogger has been giving us all quite a time with scheduling posts the past two weeks...I scheduled this post to go live yesterday morning with the July Kit Reveal over at Paper Posies. It didn't happen so here we go...

I am so excited to be a part of the Paper Posies Design Team! The July kit was revealed yesterday at Paper Posies and you're gonna want to get your hands on this one. A favorite of mine so far, this kit is loaded with Chatterbox yummy~ness! I loved creating with this month's kit! The Design Team Gallery is loaded with inspiration from our fabulous Team of talented ladies. You can check out the gallery here.
Here's what I came up with...
I used the Chaterbox patterned paper and felt embellies as well as the Jeni Bowlin Alpha Stickers and added a few Scrabble tiles of my own.
For this layout I kept it simple with the Jeni Bowlin alphas again and used the Chips from our March Kit. I love these pictures of my daughter and her favorite monkey friend.

For this layout I used the felt embellies from Chatterbox and the patterned paper. Some misc buttons, bling and American Crafts Thickers

Here's what I created with this month's mini project, a cute butterfly photo holder that comes in bare wood that you assemble and can paint or cover with paper. I painted mine with crackle paint from Ranger Inks and then embellished it with the velvet Chatterbox paper that comes in our kit. The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Co., the button flower is from Sassafras and some bling from Hero Arts.
I really love the mini projects Michele includes in each Paper Posies kit.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my artwork today with this month's fabulous kit!

1 comment:

Kristi B. said...

great projects! I love that Chatterbox & what you did with it.
You have been passed a Lovely Blog Award :)
http://devosmommy.blogspot.com/2009/06/im-honored.html

 
site design by designer blogs