All good things must come to an end...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009



Yes it's been a great ride and tons of fun but sadly I say goodbye to Scrapping Out Loud as a DT Member today. I've really enjoyed being a part of this amazing team and I wanted to thank Jessica, Melissa and Denise for giving me this awesome opportunity. Scrapping Out Loud is really growing with the new message board and an exciting new Design Team.

It's been great designing alongside of Helen, Pat, Deanne, Lydia, and Lisa! I wish everyone all the best and a special thank you to all the gals that have played along week after week that have stopped by my blog and left sweet comments!

Ok, finally this week's challenge!
Alter Ego! Do you think that you have an alter ego? If so share her/him with us Let us know how different and what you have in common.

Well I have to admit this challenge was a struggle for me. I didn't think I really had an alter ego and I just didn't have any idea what to scrap and then it hit me...
I love romantic movies and walks on the beach at sunset. I love putting love notes in my hubby's lunchbox telling him how special he is and how much I love him. I love holding hands when we go out and the sweet little way he kisses my neck. I love that he either holds me or my hand as we drift off to sleep every night.
So I think my alter ego is a hopeless romantic!


I used Cosmo Cricket for this layout. I {heart} everything they come out with!!! I loved the cola spinner card and it was perfect for this layout! Currently I'm wild about that lil toaster in the Early Bird line! I also used Core'dinations Cardstock and embossed it with my Cuttlebug to bring out the green core.

My journaling: We were married on this beach at sunset, so I guess you could say my alter ego is a hopeless romantic!
Now I'm off to LAX to get on a plane to Arkansas to visit my family til July 5th! I'll be bloggin on the road and creating artwork with my Mom! I'm really looking forward to that. I can't wait to tell her about all the amazing & creative places I've found inspiration at online.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Kristi B. said...

I love this! Nice job with all the embossing, layered title & the photo. :o) Have a fun, safe trip!!!!

nerllybird said...

Hey Shemaine, hope your trip is going well and that you finally managed to get yourself ready in time! Sweet page! x

Jess said...

so gonna miss you! love this pg. and love that you are a romantic....what a wonderful alter ego! have a good trip and looking forward to seeing some pics ;-D

Angie Blom said...

beautiful layout. love the photo and the title..

Unknown said...

wonderful layout!

Denise said...

Your layout is gorgeous!!! Such a gorgeous pic of the two of you!!!! Hope you are having a great trip!!!

Thanks so much for being a part of our team, and I'm really going to miss seeing your pages every week! It was a pleasure to work with you girl and so glad we met!!!! Stay in touch and best of luck!

 
site design by designer blogs