Butterfly post

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Hello! It's Shemaine here returning for one last post. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families. Ours was very nice and I am truly thankful for all that we have, especially our health.
Did you hear the news!!


Did you know that throughout the end of the year, if you place a $25-$49 order, you'll be entered to win a $50 store credit? And if you place a $50+ order you'll get an entry into $100 store credit. Spend $100, you get 2 entries. That's EASY to do with the 25% off SALE right now through 12/31

This year Christmas really came fast for me and I did not get to everyone on my Christmas card list. I still hand make all our Christmas cards even tho I know how popular the photo cards have become. So I took the list of people I did not get to and made a new list...New Year's Cards!

Here's a fun one I made using My Favorite Things Toasty Greetings stamp and die set.


Additional Supplies: Anna Griffin Glitter paper, MFT Stitched Mini Scalloped Circle die, MFT Dienamics Stitched numbers, Sequin Shaker Selections Opel whisper Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Memory Tape Runner XL  and 3D White Foam Squares Misc: stars

Using glitter paper for your New Years cards is a great way to make them shimmer and sparkle. I also like to make my cards look 3 dimensional by popping stamped images off my card base like I did with the cute snowman who is in the perfect post for this sentiment.

My next card also features the Dienamics stitched letters and the Cheers Lawn Fawn sentiment.



I used the dot and star stamps from Hug in a Mug set to create a simple background. Then  layered the Stitched Mini Scallop Square over the pattern and added my sentiment.
I finished it off with ribbon and it's ready to be mailed.

I hope you all have a fantastic 2016!

Shemaine

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs