25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 16

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hello friends. Thank you for joining me for another day of my 25 Days of Holiday Cards. If you are just now joining me for Day 16, click here to start at Day 1 or visit my 25 Days of Holiday Cards 2015 Pinterest board here to see all the cards so far.

Today's card features Holiday Washi Tapes from Anna Griffin.


Supplies: Anna Griffin Washi Tape, cardstock and 3D stickers
 Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Memory Tape Runner XL  and 3D White Foam Squares

I love gold and green together. The washi tape patterns are easy to use to create your own patterns. I simple layered them on a smaller cut piece of cardstock and then mounted them with foam squares over the patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

Shemaine

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs