25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 2

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Welcome to Day 2 of my 25 Days of Holiday Cards. If you missed Day 1 just click the link here.

Today's card features Washi tape from Eyelet Outlet and dies from Paper Trey Ink.



Supplies: Paper Trey Ink Make it Market ornament die, washi tape from Eyelet Outlet.
Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Memory Tape Runner XL  and 3D White Foam Squares

Use washi tape to make borders around your cards and your dies interesting. I picked up this awesome ribbon at Michaels. It's great for double bows.

Thanks for stopping by!

Shemaine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes - I do love this card! For some reason I always use gold paper with the medallion folder. I really like the way it looks on white paper! Thank you for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure how I always get my comment on the wrong day - sorry about that. I really like the ornament card too - the bow is so perfect! :)

 
site design by designer blogs