25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 10: a card for Sa'fyre

Thursday, December 10, 2015






Hello friends! Welcome to another day of my 25 Days of Holiday Cards. If you are just now joining me for Day 10, click here to start at Day 1 or visit my 25 Days of Holiday Cards 2015 Pinterest board here to see all the cards so far.

Today's card is for a special little girl named Sa'fyre I read about via FB. Apparently it's her wish to collect Christmas cards from all over the world to hang on a Christmas Tree shaped card holder her Aunt purchased for her. 
You can view Sa'fyre's complete story via CNN's website here.

I pulled out my Mimi's Christmas set from Penny Black to make this shaker card for this sweet little girl. I hope she likes it when it arrives.



Supplies: Penny Black Mimi's Christmas Stamp set. Misc Sentiment. Anna Griffin Glitter paper.
                                Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Memory Tape Runner XL  and 3D White Foam Squares

If you'd like to send a card, here's the address:
Sa'fyre Terry
P.O. Box 6126
Schenectady, NY 12306

Thanks for stopping by!
Shemaine

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs