25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 6

Sunday, December 6, 2015


Hello friends! Thanks for joining me for another day of my 25 Days of Holiday Cards. Today's card features some awesome 3D stickers and papers from Anna Griffin's Christmas card kit.
If you are just now joining me for Day 6, click here to start at Day 1 or visit my 25 Days of Holiday Cards 2015 Pinterest Board here.
Anna debuts these card collections on HSN around October and they are just gorgeous! Each kit is loaded with card bases, 3D stickers, bows and more!

Here's Card 6


Supplies: Anna Griffin Holiday Card making kit 
Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Memory Tape Runner XL  and 3D White Foam Squares

Card kits are a great way to get your holiday cards created quickly. The more layers the better they look!

Thanks for stopping by.

Shemaine

2 comments:

CharonMok said...

I wish I was talented and patient like u. You can get more patterns about 3D Holiday cards on the website. View more designs from them.

CharonMok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
site design by designer blogs