25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 9

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Hello friends! Thank you for joining me for another day of my 25 Days of Holiday Cards.
If you are just now joining me for Day 9, click here to start at Day 1 or visit my 25 Days of Holiday Cards 2015 Pinterest Board here.

                                 Today's card features products from Anna Griffin. 
               I used patterned cardstock, border stickers and 3D stickers to create this festive creation.



                            I love how Anna's products always coordinate well together to help me create                                                     cards I can't wait to mail friends and family.

                                                                Thanks for stopping by!

                                                                                  {S}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm catching up - Your Christmas cards are all beautiful! I might have to get the Anna Griffin Christmas stamps if they are still available. You made such elegant cards with them. I've followed your Pinterest board so I don't miss any. :)

 
site design by designer blogs