25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 13

Sunday, December 13, 2015



Hello friends! Welcome back for another day of my 25 Days of Holiday Cards! If you are just now joining me for Day 13, click here to start at Day 1 or visit my 25 Days of Holiday Cards 2015 Pinterest board here to see all the cards so far.

I am so thrilled to share with today that I am guesting this month over at Butterfly Reflections Inc!

For those of you who don't know about Vanessa's fabulous online store let me tell you how much I enjoy being a customer. Vanessa has the latest and greatest products from several manufacturers and always ships free for US orders over $60! 
And...she ships lickity split which I love because I am soooo impatient when it comes to waiting for crafty goodies.

Today's card features a variety of yummy My Favorite Things Goodies from her shop!
Click here to see my guest post.


I'm also linking up this cocoa creation to my Coffee Loving Friends Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog hop 


Thanks for stopping by!

Shemaine

18 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome...love the neutrals and gold with that awesome pop of red... Beautiful!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is fabulous, Shemain! Thanks so much for taking part in the Coffe Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop. All these great creations have got me craving another latte tonight!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love all the neutral colors with that pop of red striped ribbon! That shimmery glittery background is fab too :-)

Sylvia said...

Wonderful card, Shemane, love the colors! Nice to visit your blog, Happy Holidays!

Hetty said...

Love your crd,that bow makes it so very festive!
Happy Cocoa Day!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

~amy~ said...

Sista! You absolutely rocked it! I adore your card!!!!

Julia Aston said...

Great card in the tans with the candycane ribbon! I'm lovin' this MFT mug die!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Really fun and festive holiday card! Love the colors!
Holiday Hugs,
Michele

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful combination of colors, love the pop of red, the glitter, the stitching and the frame for the cup. Great card.

Ann said...

Wonderful card and that ribbon is the perfect touch.

Mandy LaCroix said...

I saw this online earlier today and just loved it ! BRAVO!!!!! Great, great job! :)

Helen F. said...

BEAUTIFUL card!

Maura said...

so pretty, i am loving the cocoa and red!

Happy Dance said...

Fantastic card. Love that kraft base and those snowflakes are wonderful! The glitter cardstock really showcases your sweet cup. That ribbon really adds a pepperminty flavor to this. So lovely. Bev

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous card - love the pretty bow and love the gold -delicious!

Shelly said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!

Helen Gullett said...

Ohhhhh I love your card! Simple but beautiful with kfrat, white and gold glitter papers. That ribbon is a very nice!

 
site design by designer blogs