Stamping Royalty I am not but...

Friday, April 4, 2014

There are never losers in crafting! Hello friends! It's TGIF for many today :) For a work at home mom like myself it's an all day crafting day since I don't have kids on Fridays! Woot!

 Now that all the Stamping Royalty winners have been crowned over at Paper Crafts Connection.

Congratulations to you all!!

I can share my entries.
 While yet again my work was not Stamping Royalty worthy, I still enjoyed the process.

Isn't that really what it's all about? 

I truly love stamping, it makes me all warm & happy inside.

Did you know it was Kelly Booth that inspired my stamping journey with her designs over at the Hero Arts challenge Flickr group. She even sent me my first RAK of Hero Arts Stamps.

Yep, that's how it happened 7 years ago. True story friends!


Congratulations Category

  photo Congratulations.jpg 

I love this embossing folder that my friend Alice picked up at The Paper Source and I went out and bought as well. It was a perfect fit with the My favorite Things Four Corners dies.


 Birthday Category

  photo HappyBirthdayMFT.jpg 

I used the My Favorite Things Absract Petals  Stencil and Colorbox ink to create my background image and then stamped the little flowers in the center of the petals and added pearls. I got the ribbon from The Paper Source. Isn't it yummy!

Season's Greetings Category


  photo HappyHolidays.jpg

I added bling and pearls to the Simon Says Stamp Border of this card.  I don't typically stamp with colored inks but I am trying to expand my comfort zone.

My friend Ashley Harris is sharing her designs too! Make sure you visit her blog and link up yours if you entered too!

Have a fantastic weekend friends!

{S}

6 comments:

Nicki S said...

Great cards, Shemaine! I'm lovin' that embossing folder too! So glad you shared your entries ;)

nancy carroll said...

Thanks for sharing, love that embossing folder on the first card. Great entries!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You totally ROCKED all of them! I adore the first one especially, be still my heart!

Ashley Harris said...

These are all so great Shemaine!! Love them!

Deirdre said...

Adore your creations - love them all!

Cristina said...

It is so true that there are no losers in crafting!! I love your cards, especially more so because I took the plunge yesterday and ordered my first die cutting machine. :)

 
site design by designer blogs