November Reveal at Paper Posies!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

It's time to reveal November's kit at Paper Posies! This month's kit is loaded with Bo Bunny's Deliliah and My Little Yellow Bicycle!
  • Bo Bunny Delilah (double-sided)
  • Bo Bunny Delilah Promise (double-sided)
  • Bo Bunny Delilah Stripe (double-sided)
  • Bo Bunny Delilah Pretty (double-sided)
  • Bo Bunny Delilah Here’s 2 U (double-sided)
  • Bo Bunny Delilah You and Me (double-sided)
  • My Little Yellow Bicycle Blue Sky & Leaves/Blue Brocade
  • My Little Yellow Bicycle Sweater/Brown Flower Dots
  • My Little Yellow Bicycle Autumn Bliss Decorative Edge
This months embellishments are
  • American Crafts Chocolate Rocketeer Thickers
  • Pink Paislee Pumpkin Expressions Cardstock Alphas
  • Bo Bunny Delilah Rub Ons
  • Prima Say It In Pearls Brown/Pink Borders
  • Basic Grey Indian Summer Woolies

This kit is beautiful and I loved creating this month's artwork.


I wanted to scrap a layout about my terrible cold and cut out the flowers from the cardstock to layer them and accented them with the Prima pearls.

For this layout I wanted to document the bond that's been growing stronger between my daughter and her daddy. She is just wild about him {so am I of course}


And a few fall themed cards


I always enjoy working with my Paper Posies kits! For more inspiration check out our Design Team gallery. I am so proud to be working alongside these talented ladies!
This month's Guest Designer is the amazing Amanda Probst! Be sure and look for her amazing work in the gallery as well. She'll be hosting a fun challenge this month in the Paper Posies forum so we hope to see you there!
Not a member? You can still sign up for our forum and if you're looking for a fantastic kit club get all your Paper Posies deets here!

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow these are all so FANTASTIC!!

 
site design by designer blogs