More October artwork with Paper Posies kit

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hi friends! Well I am still using up my October kit for Paper Posies. When I saw this paper from Jillibean I knew I wanted to do something fun with it. So this is what I came up with. I think it turned out pretty cute.



A close up of the flower

Here's this week's entry for the Hero Arts paper tearing challenge.

It's Stamptoberfest at Two Peas in a Bucket and it's my first time playing! Here's a few of my challenge cards




Well that's it for today! See you tmr with a new sketch from Get Sketchy!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

WOW, love the layout. Thanks for sharing. Big giveaway over at my blog.

~amy~ said...

excellent job on all of your projects...love the Hero Arts Japanese Doll one :)

laterg8r said...

love that LO and how you created those awesome flowers :D

 
site design by designer blogs