2 Sketches 4 You and a special birthday wish!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!! We're busy getting ready for tonight's haunts but I wanted to post my card for this week's 2Sketches4You. Here's Kazan's fab sketch!


And my take. I made this card for my son's teacher Ms. Butler. She's the tops in our book!


Sometimes you have an idea in your head and it doesn't turn out quite the way you saw it but that's what the creative process is all about in my opinion.
*****************************************************
Today is my scrappy friend Heidi's birthday! How cool is it to have your birthday on Halloween! So here's to you friend. I'm so glad I stalked your blog and found out you only lived 15 minutes from me! I hope you enjoy your special day! I'm so glad to call you friend. We've has some really fun times since we met and I look forward to many more. Thanks for coming over to decorate my daughter's Wubzy cake when you had a cold!

And thanks for going to see the Season Finale of So You Think You Can Dance with me!

You're a special person Heidi and I hope you enjoy your special day friend!
I hope you have a safe and happy Halloween! I'll be posting pics of my sweet Lily in her costume.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi gorgeous card! Love the details, vintage and bling :)
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
K

laterg8r said...

i love that glitter apple card :D

that cake is too funny :D

~amy~ said...

Oh man shemaine...your card is stunning...I love it!

Tiffany Heilman said...

WOW. I love that card, the glittery apple is fabulous!

Jenn said...

beautiful card

That cake ROCKS!

The Sonboul's said...

oh thanks Friend!
this is sooo aweet of you to post about me :)
You rock!

 
site design by designer blogs