More artwork from May's Paper Posies kit

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Here's a few more layouts I created using the May kit from Paper Posies We're still celebrating and I've got a card challenge running thru Monday so come on over and join the fun! You could win some great prizes and have fun playing along with the other challenges we have for you!

I really used this kit up and I'll be showing you another fun project I created from the kit soon. This week flew by! I was so sad to see Danny go last night. I really don't care for Adams antics o be honest and I might get some flack for saying so but we all have our favorite Idol and Danny was mine.

Don't forget the check out Unity's Hip Hop! Click here to visit the blog. Come join the Hip Hop chat fun and win some free stamps in the SCS Forum here.

Have a scrappy day!

3 comments:

Jess said...

shemaine those are beautiful! awesome pics of your little sweetie pie!

Denise said...

Gorgeous Pages!!!! Love all the pics@!!!

Bonita Rose said...

wow.. u've been busy.. LOVE your pages.. don't forget to visit my blog.. I am doing blog hop posts all weekend, one a day.. check them out and scroll down! hugs

 
site design by designer blogs