Celebrating Moms!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This week's challenge at Scrapping Out Loud is to celebrate MOM!

We want you to scrap a page about Mom or being a mom , it could be your own mother, or your sister, or your mother in law, celebrate her for all that she gives and all that she does for you.
My mom is pretty special, she's my best friend and biggest support. She's the most generous person I know. She's always helped me with my children and buying clothes and things they need when money has been tight. I appreciate everything she does. It's really hard not having her in CA anymore. We talk on the phone almost everyday but to not be able to hug her is the hardest. I'm looking forward to seeing her in June when I take the kids to Arkansas for summer vacation.

There's still time for you to apply for the Scrapping Out Loud DT call. You can get the deets here
Thanks for stopping by today, have a scrappy day!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Your page is just stunning!!! Hope you had a great Mother's day!

~Lori Roop said...

So very beautiful!! I love the staggered l/o!

 
site design by designer blogs