New Challenge @ 2S4Y!!! Plus a Bonus Sketch this week!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love the creative process, it's probably why I love papercrafting so much. I love that I go to sleep at night working an idea in my head and I wake up the next day excited to bring it to life.
Somedays my ideas don't turn out quite as I dreamed but other days like today they do.
For those of you that share this passion know that the best part of our process is when we take a step back and enjoy the finished project.

This week's sketch at 2Sketches4You is by the ever so talented Kazan.

I had so many ideas swimming in my head with this sketchI went to bed thinking about this sketch last night and here's what I came up with
I cut small circles and embossed the dots with my Cuttlebug. Then I used the a spellbinders circle die to cut the circle. The sentiment is Unity Stamp Co. And of course I am in love with this black gingham ribbon these days...

Now for the Bonus sketch brought to us this week by Angela
Cute huh!

And sticking with my black and yellow theme(well I actually had extra card stock from the previous card leftover) my take on the sketch. I also used stamped image by Unity Stamp Co.

So there you have it, my cards for this week's awesome challenges. Don't forget June 1st marks the start of the Ultimate Card Showdown @ 2S4Y!! Click here for the deets!

I've also brought my friend Ms. Reminder back to remind you that tomorrow is Hip Hop over at Unity Stamp Company. Games, Prizes, Chat and totally cool Challenges. What more could you ask for you say? Well how about amazing deals on gorgeous rubbah too! That's right and it all starts at 8am pacific time if you're on the West Coast like me. Start here @ Unity

8 comments:

Unknown said...

everything about this post is darling. I LOVE the bee (and the Spellbinders *wink*)...and how you continued the theme into the second card. Cute reminder image too.
Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

Angela said...

Wow, great cards, love the black and yellow theme, love the bee and love the umbrella. Thanks for using my sketch.

Unknown said...

so cute!
love them both!

Kim Sonksen said...

*gasps*
Seriously...I am in LOVE.
Both cards are just divine. The one with the Bee is my favourite though - I adore cuteness like that!

Thanks for playing with us this week

~Lori Roop said...

DARLING!!! The bee, the flower EVERY element is stinging er.....I mean stunning!! :)

Tracey Taylor said...

These are just adorable!!!

Chelsey said...

you cards are the best! i love the pretty ribbon. I have such a hard time working with ribbon!

the sentiment on the first card is just perfect!

your work is always so inspiring!

Ann said...

Both cards are wonderful! I adore that bee card--such a fab take on Kazan's sketch!

 
site design by designer blogs