Hop Hop Hop....

Thursday, November 13, 2008

On over to Unity Stamps http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/ it's HIP HOP Thursday so come join the fun!!!! Here's my first challengefor today Treasure Hunt Challenge. Casing Designer AJ's card on her blog here http://thewillowgarden.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-am-less-is-more-kind-of-gal.html
I flipped mine and changed the rectangle image to a circle and layered my papers using the Unity stamp Fleeting Dragonfly I got for $2 bucks! Yep that's right! An adorable stamp for only two bucks! Stay tuned for more card creations!

Here's challenge # 2 Watch the video tutorial from the very talented Heather with the Unity Design Team on emboss resist and create your own! Here's mine

Challenge #3 "Oh just cut it out!" Make a card using a Unity Stamp that is cut out and raised by a pop dot or foam. Ok I see a trend in my cards today...lol here's my take. Now remember I only own 4 Unity stamps so far


3-D view, aren't those corduroy brads adorable!


Here's the last challenge for today's Hip Hop. Clearly Unity. You had to use a clear button or pebble on your card. I used my favorite product my Close To My Heart, Window Charms. Yes i was being paper concious today and using all the same papers. I am trying to do that instead of having a huge scraps in my bin. Once again I had a fantastic time participating in Unity's Hip Hop!



6 comments:

Heather said...

Love all your cards, you have been a busy bee this morning!! Love your emboss resist card, you rocked it!!! Thanks for playing!!

Jess said...

gorgeous!

Ashley Newell said...

What cute cards!

Scrapacat said...

I came to see Heather's techinique, and boy did I get a bargain! I love all the things you've made. You have a lot of talent. Keep up the good work!

AJ said...

fun! i love all of your cards!!
thanks for playing!!

Lisa said...

Great cards. I especially like the dragonfly card and the emboss resist tree is really cool too.

 
site design by designer blogs