Happy Halloween!

Sunday, November 2, 2008



Hope your Halloween was as fun as ours! Mom arrived Thurs and it's been a blur! We had a great time trick or treating in the neighborhood and hangin out at the mini mansion having hot dogs. Can you believe this family has been handing out hot dogs, fries and drinks to their neighbors since my DH was 9 years old??? Last year they handed out over 900 dogs! That's alot of ketchup! As always they were delicious and the fries were salty goodness!!! We took turns taking Lily to the doors with Scott and they made out like bandits with all that candy. One of our neighbors dressed like the grim Reaper and stood above the garage on his balcony. It was very creepy looking until he moved! My son turned white and ran a block ahead of us, what a funny moment! I have been so busy this weekend getting DH off to his training in NY that I am itchin to scrap! Hopefully I will get into some stuff tmr!~

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs