Halloween themed project shares

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hello friends! I spent most of the summer creating for Anna Griffin's October HSN show.  I must confess, it's pretty hard to wait to share my creations with you until the shows air. 

Anna always out does herself with her designs. I get the boxes and open them up with anticipation every single time! 

Since Halloween is just around the corner, today seems like the perfect time to share a few fun cards I created with Anna's 3D Stickers and Rosettes.

.


I use Therm-O-Web 3D foam squares to attach the rosettes and stickers to my card bases. They add great dimension and stick really well over other textures like the glitter die cut I used.


The smaller foam squares that come in the multi pack were perfect for mounting the pumpkin die to my card base,


 Anna's stickers are so fun to create with and make it easy to create fun cards like these quickly.

Check out more of Anna's products available at HSN.

I hope you have a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween!

{S}


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs