Halloween Treat bags with Deco Foil

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hello there! Today I'm sharing some fun Deco Foil™ Halloween favor bag ideas and a tip for evenly applying your Deco Foils to our ICRAFT® EASY-CUT ADHESIVE™ SHEETS .


Other Supplies: Anna Griffin Halloween collections and dies. Orange Bakers Twine 

foil-collage3


Project Instructions:

 I've found I get great results with the ICRAFT® EASY-CUT ADHESIVE™ SHEETS  and DECO FOIL™ TRANSFER SHEETS when I peel off one side of the adhesive and mount it to cardstock first. Then I cut my die of choice with the die facing down on the shiny side of the adhesive as shown. Once the die is cut, then I weed the small pieces out of the design and peel off the shiny side and place it on the B cutting plate facing up. Then I place a sheet of the Deco Foil over  the die cut and then add a rubber shim that comes with Anna Griffin dies and place the 2nd B plate on top and run it thru the Cuttlebug. This helps the foil to impress smoothly over the die cut. See the ghost is so smooth you can see the detail in the embossed design.


boo 


Next I just went through my stash of Anna Griffin papers and stickers to add some fun to the treat bags. 
Now just fill em' with fun goodies and pass them out to all your goblins and ghouls!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs