Fun Halloween cards

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Hello there!  Today I'm whipping up a few fun foiled Halloween cards with Therm-O-Webs ICRAFT® EASY CUT ADHESIVE™ SHEETS • LG and DECO FOIL™ TRANSFER SHEETS.


  tricksntreatswm


Therm-O-Web Supplies: ICRAFT EASY CUT ADHESIVE™ SHEETS • LG DECO FOIL™ TRANSFER SHEETS
3D WHITE FOAM SQUARES • COMBO PACK
MEMORY TAPE RUNNER XL™
Other Supplies: Anna Griffin Halloween Papers, Stickers, Owl and Spiderweb Die Twine: Orange and Brown



Project Instructions: Using the Easy-Cut Adhesive, I layer it over white cardstock and cut the die using my Cuttlebug.  Next I cut a piece of the DECO FOIL™ TRANSFER SHEETS in black to cover my die.

pic1

I love using the Cuttlebug to apply the DECO FOIL™ TRANSFER SHEETS. to the ICRAFT EASY CUT ADHESIVE™ SHEETS because it applies so evenly and brings out the detail in the dies.  

pic2

To finish off the card, I used some twine and a few die cuts backed with 3D WHITE FOAM SQUARES. For the second card, I used the same technique with the Anna Griffin owl die and you can see the detail in the owl after the  DECO FOIL™ TRANSFER SHEETS in Amber Watercolor have been applied.

thrillsnchillswm


Scare up some of your own Deco foiled Halloween cards and share them with us on our Facebook page. Have a great day!

Shemaine

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs