My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 194

Tuesday, September 23, 2014




Oh yes here I am getting my card linked just in time. I've been super duper busy working on projects I can't share just yet but they are taking up all of my creative time. Not to mention school is in full swing and Soccer Saturdays have begun again. I seriously link my card at the last minute before the link closed for this week!



So here's the sketch



I ordered some of the new release items and was happy they arrived in time to ink up for this week's challenge. I fell in love with this Pure Innocence I really love the fast shipping I get from MFT.



Supplies: MFT PI Peanut Butter & Jelly plus matching die, AC Spring 6x6 stack, Assorted Copic Markes. Button: Punky Sprouts Lil Seeds, Queen and Co Goosebump heart.


One of the reason's I love stamping with PI stamps is that i get to dress up the little girls like I did with my paper dolls when I was a kid. It's fun to look at a cardstock stack and choose the patterns.

I slipped this card into my daughter's lunchbox today. I know she'll love it.

Have a creative day!

1 comment:

PaperDoll said...

What a gorgeous color palette! I love these patterned papers... where did they come from? I love the way her pants match the background, too! She's adorable... Now I've gotta get my own one of these stamps! ;)

 
site design by designer blogs