Simon Says Stamp Sept Card kit creations

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hello friends. Today I have a few cards to share that I made with the September Simon Says Stamp Monthly Card kit.


Here's a peek at the September kit



Here's a few cards I made using the kit. 


I loved that cat on the October Afternoon paper so he was my focus for this card.


My one layer shelf attempt. It could use a little work but I gave it a try...lol. I don't think I have ever stamped a card with that many different colors of ink. 


 For some reason my Yellow ink was calling my name for this sentiment.



I love my Simon Says Stamp monthly kits. It's a little box of happy!

Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

CUTE! I haven't cracked my kit open yet..gasp! LOVE your cards..especially the first one!

 
site design by designer blogs