For a special little girl

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello friends. I wanted to share a sweet card I made for a special little girl's 3rd Birthday. She had a Mermaid tea party and this fun stamp from Stampendous was perfect to create her a very special card.






I have the wood block option but it comes in cling too! Here's how I used it.

 photo HappyBirthdayLola.jpg

I stamped and embossed the image and then colored it with Copic Markers. I added Crystal stickles and pearl bling to the image. I die cut the base of the card to create a window and used border punches and distress inks on the waves. I finished the card with Eyelet Outlet bling strips in green and a Happy Birthday sentiment from Paper Smooches.

The Birthday girl loved her card. I could tell by her expression when she opened it and that made me so happy. 

There is nothing better than giving hand made gifts friends.

Nothing!

Have a creative day

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs