Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Monday, September 29, 2014

Hello my coffee loving crafty peeps! Today is National Coffee Day and we're celebrating with a Blog Hop featuring projects inspired by our collective love of...

COFFEE! 
{of course}

Please take a moment to head over to the Host's of today's Hop, 



and 


http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com


Here's the stamp I chose to create with for today's fabulous hop

Shared Coffee stamp by Stampendous




 I have a group of friends I love sharing coffee with every week. This stamp was perfect for how I feel about our weekly coffee date. 

I made this card with our weekly hostess in mind. Karena opens up her home and makes SEVERAL cups of delicious coffee for all of us to enjoy before getting a sip of her own.



Now here's a fun little Q&A:

1. When did you start drinking coffee? Officially when I had my daughter in 2007. 


2. What is favorite brand (you can name up to three).  I love my Keurig and my husband and I both love the Hawaiian blend from Costco for the value. I'm a Hazelnut lover and then I like the Caramel Macchiato.


3. What is the most amazing coffee that you had? Kona coffee in Kauai on our honeymoon.
4. If I don't drink my needed coffee, I will... probably string up my children by their ankles....no just kidding.


5. True fact: I can drink coffee before bed and sleep just fine. 

6. I'm a self proclaimed coffee snob since I only indulge if I have my favorite Coffeemate creamer on hand. My favorite is Coconut creme or Hazelnut. 



Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today.

20 comments:

Debra Davison said...

Amazing job with this stamp !!

Jingle said...

I love that stamp and your card is super cute!

Winnie said...

Your hostess will love this card! I love the touches of turquoise in the card and sentiment, they really look great. Thanks for the visit today.

Juliana said...

I agree!! Coffee and friends = Happiness! What a blessing that you are able to do that regularly with friends!!

This card is a blessing, too. It is one of my favorite color combinations!! I love the turquoise details!!!

Lori Kobular said...

Wow!! I love your card and that sentiment!! The colors are beautiful!

ivy said...

I'm a huge fan of hazelnut too! I love to get coffee at chick-fil-la for their hazelnut creamers! fun card!

Sarah said...

I had that stamp in my hand a few days ago and now I wish I'd bought it, because your card makes it look fantastic.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fab card, Shemaine!

Annette Allen said...

totally fun card.. love it

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

that is a fantastic card and stamp!

StampingbugKerry said...

Pretty card, lovely sentiment!!!

Rachel said...

that stamp is so pretty and i just love your card! your hostess friend will love it :)
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Loly Borda said...

Love that you made the sentiment the focus of the card, and I love it more that it's so meaningful to you. TFS!

Kimberly C said...

Nice card! Love the blue accents on the brown coffee them! Great background!

Rubeena I. said...

this blog hop is making me want to buy all these stamp sets!!! lol great card

Beth H. said...

Awesome card! Love the addition of the aqua (one of my favorite colors).

MariLynn said...

So pretty. Love the little touches of turquoise.

MariLynn said...

So pretty. Love the little touches of turquoise.

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful Card. I love how your colors work so well together.

~amy~ said...

Shemaine.....LOVE!

That coffee stamp is so sweet and I just adore the pops of aqua! Super fun background too!

I could probably drink coffee right before bed too. I don't drink the stuff to keep me awake, I drink it because I enjoy it. We're Coffeemate Sugar Free vanilla creamer fans in our household. I always have an extra bottle in the fridge.

Thanks so much for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

 
site design by designer blogs