Albums Made Easy Monday-Tools of the Trade

Monday, March 3, 2014

Hello friends. Thanks for joining me for another Albums Made Easy Monday. I got an email from someone asking about how to get started with the Albums Made Easy System and what products I suggested for using to keep everything organized. So today I want to share with you my  "tools of the trade."

You want to start with a good photo album. I prefer the Classic Leather 3 ring album. My personal color is Kiwi to match the green and brown in my living room.I love this album because it does not smush my pages. I love that the pages snap in easily and my embellishments don't get ruined over time. The spine has a tab I can label what year or event I have documented and they look great stacked together on my bookshelves in my living room.


12x12 3 Ring Classic Leather album
Then you choose your inserts.


Some of my favorite tools are the 3x4 punches that now come in rounded corners or square.

rounded 3x4 punch

square 3x4 punch


I love my magnetic mat and ruler.


And finally for the storage of all my supplies, I love the Albums Made Easy Organizer-card cabinet.
These drawers have tabs to separate your cards by theme, color...however you choose to store your cards.


 Albums Made Easy-sleeves shelf. 

There are tabs to help you store the different styles of photo sleeves that are available. Personally, I store them all with the dividers separating them on the top shelf and all of my solid paper on the rest of them.


 
So there you have it. All my favorites for crating up some fantastic Albums Made Easy pages.





Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

This is so helpful! I'm seriously considering doing this. Your post may have just given me that extra push!

 
site design by designer blogs