Altering with Apple Cider

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello friends! This week's release of Imaginisce's Apple Cider has me painting and using my favorite Martha Stewart product (besides the punches) Micro beads!!!

Here's a look at a quick altered birdhouse I created with the new line



I got the birdhouse at Joann's, painted the fence and roof with brown paint and used Cinnimon sticks patterned paper from the Apple Cider line as well as chipboard stickers and the little bird is from the coordinating denim stickers.



Here's a closer look at the little friends


And of course the clear micro beads I used to cover the roof of my house. Yep I see that paper did not adhere all the way...darn it! I'll fix that later {wink}

This project was quick and easy to create and makes a great fall home accent. I hope you'll give this project a try and pls come back and leave a link for me to check it out. I love to blog hop!

Now would you like to win some of this yummy collection? Make sure you stop by the Imaginisce blog each day this week here!
And our very own Design team Coordinator Lori rocked out some fab cards with the Cricut Home Decor and More cart. Head over here cause the word is she has a giveaway!!

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

laterg8r said...

so fantastic, i am dying to play with this line :D

Kelly Massman said...

Oh, I love it! You picked the perfect paper for this! I love the green around the hole...

milkcan said...

Oooo! The microbeads looks awesome!

Melinda Spinks said...

Shemaine I adore this little house and how darn cute is that racoon! Thanks for sharing!

 
site design by designer blogs