Christmas in July

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I love Christmas, I love the music, the cooking and especially the shopping! I love making things for people and especially seeing their reaction when they open my gifts. One thing I would love to be better at is my holiday cards. I can never get them out on time. I spend weeks, days and hours creating them and then I run out of time to mail them out in time. I know it's silly huh. So today I've turned a new leaf and decided that I'll start celebrating Christmas in July by kicking off my card making well ahead of Christmas.
And what better time to start since this week at Imaginisce we are celebrating the release of Cottage Christmas! Here's my first Christmas card of 2010!




Supplies: Gingerbread Village, Holiday Wishes chipboard Stickers, I-rock tool and crystals and misc twine.


Aren't those Santa's adorable! He looks like a little knome. I love that Imaginisce made him into a Snag Em stamp. Is this image adorable or what!



Stay tuned for more Cottage Christmas artwork to come! I hope you'll celebrate Christmas in July too and be encouraged to start your holiday cards early! Be sure and link them up so I can stop by and see them!
Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh my cuteness Shemaine!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Cute card! Love borders you used!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cute! Darling Santa! :)

Tiffany Heilman said...

supa cute!
Not ready for Christmas, but lovin' that row of gnomey elfy santa row. Not quite sure what it is, but I love it.

 
site design by designer blogs