Introducing Apple Cider!!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello friends! I've been really busy with some projects I've been working on but I wanted to share some images of Imaginisce's newest release




I love this fall themed collection! The colors are great for fall photos, trips to the apple farm and other Fall family activities. Here's a few images I'd like to share with you...





Apple Crisp patterned paper (looks good enough to eat!)





Fall in Love- Double sided patterned paper (love the polka dots!)

Snag Em Apple Stamp


Snag Em Pumpkin Stamp



Denim Stickers (how cute are these!)

Like what you see so far?? Well guess what...you can win some of this collection by stopping by the Imaginisce blog and leaving comments on each post then just go back the next day to see if you've won. BUT...even better than that check out this post and find out how you can win a Cricut Expression from Imaginisce...yep you heard me correctly!! What are you waiting for...GO!!!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs