More Christmas in July

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hey friends! It's Christmas in July and Imaginisce is posting fresh projects all week long with their newest collection...





And to win some samples from this adorable collection all you have to do is leave a comment on the Imaginisce blog here! Don't forget to check back to see if you've won!

I scrapped this layout with a few different patterned papers and embellishments from the new collection.



I love the Imaginisce rub-ons, so easy to use and the results are always beautiful. I added a little bling with the Imaginisce I-rock tool to the rub-on. Supah easy! You've really got to get this little tool. You'll be blingin up anything and everything.

I can't believe I leave for Chicago Monday! So excited to meet some of the girls on the Imaginisce Design Team and work in the booth at the show! I'll be teaching the Make & Take on Thursday morning and the rest of the show you can find me in the Love My Tapes Booth! Please come by and say hi if you are going to be there! I'd love to meet you!

I'm wrapping up my Cottage Christmas projects tomorrow with a little something special I've created recycling our Imaginisce pacaging. Be sure and come back to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by today!


3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Really cute LO! I love the "spirograph" type flowers! They just took me back to my childhood! I don't know if that is what they really are--just reminded me of them!

Laurie Chilton said...

Darling layout Shemaine. I see a little SDU shining through. :) Love the new Christmas designs...so fun! :)

karriecook said...

I'll be looking for you at CHA!!

 
site design by designer blogs