My creative process

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My creative process is a little warped in my opinion. I'm not known for being an organized kind of girl so this makes sense to no one but me. It's a fact that I do my best work amidst utter chaos. Oh I do clean it all up eventually but then another project calls and we're back here all over again. Don't worry I'll be showing the results of this chaos next week {wink}

For now my space is pretty much decorated and I am feeling at home in our dining room designing my projects. I can feel this summer is going to be full of projects and trying new things. In the week my Mom was here we didn't get to craft together once but then again my studio is not big enough for two. We did get to visit Remember When in Valencia. We scored some beautiful things I can't get here in LA from Websters and Prima. Here's a peek at my next project


Mom bought me this Prima Donna Downey canvas apron and I am excited to make it my own to wear when I teach my classes. I'm thinking turquoise Glimmer Mist...Prima vines and flowers and of course Say it in Crystals. I have a feeling this project will be loads of fun!
Thanks for stopping by today, I'm curious...what's your creative process? I'd love to hear it so leave me a comment!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

I have the same creative process as you:) thanks for sharin' and I can't wait to see the apron all shemaine'd up:)

laterg8r said...

love that dress form :D

Tiffany Heilman said...

can't wait to see the finsihed project. my scraproom looks the same.

 
site design by designer blogs