Whirlwind...my CHA recap pt 1

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hi friends! It's been a busy week and weekend...I wanted to share with you some of my CHA pics but I have so many things to share with you that I've got to break it up into more than one post...so we'll start with a sample of Basic Grey...this layout says it all for me


beautiful Kaiser Craft artwork full of their bling, a fav of mine

Angela always sets the bar so high with her amazing booth for Unity. What a beautiful and amazing woman she is.

Oh Cosmo, how I love you so...

Hambly offerings that make me smile

Oh soo yummy :)

Meeting Michele and her hubby Jesse was one of the best things about CHA!

I worked the show for the first time with Jong. He's a really amazing guy with a fantastic product and I know you're going to be hearing much much more about Love My Tapes

I was really excited to see Ms. Robyn again this year. Last year was the first time we met and I am constantly inspired by her talent! Look for her work at the Bo Bunny blog where she designs :)

I was thrilled that Tim is doing some work with Imaginisce. What a great collaberation and a great opportunity to meet this amazing crafty guy! Also he is so genuine and nice...love that!

something new from making memories, a vintage jewelry line...yummy

Ok this gal is my hero...and not because she works for Hero Arts...but because she inspires me to create not just good cards but great cards! I would never have become the card maker I am today if it weren't for her videos and amazing inspiration on the Hero blog

I want one of everything from Lizzy's new line at American Crafts and the bike to boot!

and my absolute favorite thing of the show, a shower of butterflies cut with the making memories Slice...if only i could have gotten them to listen and give this to me to take home...
I'll be back later this week with more pics. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

fabbie pics sista!

Samantha Hauzer said...

I loved seeing all your pics from CHA, and very excited to see a pic of my Puppy Love album :) :) :) Wish I could have been there!

 
site design by designer blogs