a little bit of Sunday fun

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I've found a new past time. Besides making a few cards today I spent some time playing on Picnik and I think I'm hooked. Here's a little fun I had with Lily's pout photo from the park.


She really looks angelic and so pretty. Oh and those eyes...hope you had a great Sunday!

I found something else pretty fantastic I must share

I must confess I really want to win this candy because you all know how much I love Hero Arts stamps, but to win I need to share. So head on over and take a peek for yourself at Kathy's blog The Daily Marker
Lots of crafty things happening this week. I'm ready for some fun are you?

2 comments:

Jane said...

She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Kristi B. said...

Nice blog candy...thanks! :)

 
site design by designer blogs