Guess what!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We have a new product that was sneaked today via Twitter from Imaginisce...Magnet Itop brad daddies!!! We had a friendly little contest with the whole Design team to create a project with this fantastic versatile new product and here is my entry

Magnetic butterfly note card set!









Supply list:
Sweet Cheri pattern paper, rub-ons, Itop tool and small and Large brads and flowers from Imaginisce
Tin: Stampin Up!
Silver Stickles
Floral Wire
Hero Arts Designer Block Stamp
Hero Arts Versa Mark ink
Hero Arts holographic glitter
Martha Stewart Punch
Spellbinders butterfly die-cut

I'm so excited to share with you that I WON!!! Woot Woot! I could hardly believe it when I got the email. Our Design Team is so VERY talented! I could not believe they picked my design from all the amazing entries that we submitted. You can also see my project here in the idea gallery at the Imaginisce website!
Oh and guess what! I got a great prize too!






An Imaginisce 12 x 12 Urban Memory Album
and a 50.00 gift card to Target! Pretty sweet :) This album is amazing!!! It's really well made and stylish. It seriously looks and feels like real leather. I highly recommend you pick one up if you are shopping for an album.

So there you have it! I had an exciting day today. My new years is really shaping up to go in a great direction and I can't wait to share more of what I have ahead.
Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Congrats on winning! I love what you made, your project is just awesome :)

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!! Your project is a-dorable!!!!! Congrats on the win and the prizes..wooo hoo!

Jingle said...

Congratulations!!!! That is such a fun project! I love it!

laterg8r said...

gorgeous butterflies :D

Carla said...

Shemaine, your project is absolutely beautiful!!! I just love all your work, and congrats on winning!!

Kristi B. said...

I saw the i-top at Michaels & was trying to decide if I need it or not. I think I do. Congrats on winning the contest! :)

 
site design by designer blogs