Happy New Year ...now Get your Sketch on!!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! Hope you rang in the new year with those you love and had tons of fun!
Hello 2010!
It's time for a new sketch, actually the first one of the new year at Get Sketchy and we are starting this year off in first class style with this week's sponsor!


UNITY STAMP COMPANY!

If you haven't heard of Unity then you must be new to my blog. So stick around and I'll show you a stamp company that "will change the way you stamp!" Check out the Unity blog for daily inspiration here. The Unity DT rocks and Unity's owner Angela is one of the sweetest gals I know. I had the pleasure of meeting her and her Unity Crew at Winter CHA in 2009 and I am looking forward to seeing them again this year.
Play along with us this week to win not 1 but...3 stamp sets from Unity!!! A huge thanks to Angela for sponsoring us this week!!


Now here's this weeks sketch



Unity gave each of the Design Team members a set to play with, here's mine


Folk inspired, don't you love it!



Here's my take using the new Cupid line from Pink Paislee. Love it! Hope to see your takes linked up at Get Sketchy with Mr. Linky! You don't want to miss your chance to get some fabulous RUBBAH from Unity!
Thanks for stopping by today ;0

7 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

So cute girl!

laterg8r said...

i looooove this color combo and that house is super cute :D

ellen s. said...

oh that is one gorgeous card.

Laurel said...

Oh Shemaine, I love this!

sarah said...

great sketch! i might have to use that one real soon! :)

hugs,
s.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So beautiful love how you used that stamp!!!

~amy~ said...

You know that I already LOVE your card...I really Love, Love, Love it!

 
site design by designer blogs