New Stampavie and Inkadinkado at Jacksonbelle Embellishments!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

This just in~ We've got new stamps at Jacksonbelle Embellishments store for you and they are adorable!! Check out the Stampavie line and reserve the new Christmas releases! Also in stock are tons of new Inkadinkado stamps!!
Next week's product feature is Martha Stewart punches! Be sure to visit the JBelle Blog for some great artwork all week long!
Here's a cute card I made with the Pop Fashion 8x8 paper pad by Pink Paislee and the I Admit it clear stamp by Inkadinkado

I colored the stamped image with watercolor pencils and then used Shimmerz Hi Ho Silver for the outside of the tag and Flashee Fuscia to accent as well. The Jacksonbelle store has a fabulous selection of Shimmerz in stock so get yours today!
It's been a scrappy weekend around here. Here's a couple projects I did.




I created this layout with the new Calypso line by My Mind's Eye.

Next is my entry in this weeks challenge at Cropping Paradise. They are having a Survivor style "Queen of Paradise" scrapping contest this month and my friend Lisa invited me to join the fun. This week's challenge was to scrap your favorite restaurant, our is of course Scotty's ribs in Kapaa Kauai. Mat and I found Scotty's on our first trip to Kauai in 2005. We loved the food and their special BBQ sauce, not to mention the amazing view of the the ocean. I love visiting Kauai. It's a place that is just so relaxing and low key. When we went back to get married in 2007 we ate at Scotty's twice that week and last August we took Mom and Dad and the kids. Everyone had a great time.

Now I have to apologize for not announcing the winner of the stamp from Thursday's Hip Hop. It's my son's 12th birthday tmr and I've been busy getting things ready for when he comes home from his dad's.
So without further ado.....the winner is.....AMY (Amy's Scrappy Space)!!!!!!! Email me your addy at ShemaineSmith@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs