Come on! You know you wanna GET SKETCHY!!!

Friday, August 14, 2009


Hey friends! Happy Friday!!!! I'm excited to announce that today is the Get Sketchy Challenge Blog Kickoff!!!! The call went out and 6 talented ladies were picked to join Bree, Dora and Camille!!! You can find the Get Sketchy blog here.

So let's get started! This week we're bringing you a sketch created by our very own Dora!
Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Crop Suey!



Here's my take on this fabulous sketch


Supplies:

K & Co paper

Hero Arts stamped image

Prima Flowers

colored hemp

Hero Arts bling

Tip: I paper pieced the sentiment and added some glossy accents to the birds after coloring them with water color pencils.

Now if you play along there is a prize up for grabs...ugh huh, you heard that right! So run over here and link us up your creation based on this week's sketch!

8 comments:

June Houck said...

Holy Moly! You rocked this challenge. Yours is my fave of all the DT cards....so fab :) Thanks for the inspiration.

laterg8r said...

i came over from get sketchy and love your style (esp that lo on cork - v. cool) so i became your newest follower :)

~amy~ said...

I absolutely adore your card Shemaine! I 'need' that Hero Arts stamp...sooooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

love the color combo... just love the whole entire thing...

Juls said...

this is gorgeous! Love the little birds and the gorgeous colours you have used!!

Angèle said...

Shemaine I LOVE your card...every piece of it!

Bethany Paull said...

This is incredible! I am in love with those type print bg's and don't have any yet. I love how your birds just jump right off the page.

Unknown said...

oh wonderful!

 
site design by designer blogs