Another great sketch challenge from JBelle!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello friends! Happy Tuesday to you! I am knee deep in boxes! We're moving this Saturday and I've only got a week to pack! Good thing I am a planner tho, I had this week's sketch challenge done last Thursday! This week's sketch is really fun and I hope you'll play along. Here's the sketch


I decided to flip the sketch this time, why not live on the edge right??? LOL Here's my take I'm also entering at the Stampavie blog's SAV Challenge #10 create a summer card.



Supplies:

Kraft cardstock

K&Co patterned paper

Stampavie Spring is Back Stamp

Doodle bug flower brads

Water color pencils

Sheer Ribbon Fuscia

Sunflower charm

I was really pleased with how this card turned out since I have been working on my water color pencil techniques.

many more adorable Stampavie stamps are available at Jacksonbelle Embellishments. New this week are some adorable images from Gillian F Roberts. I've got to get this little guy! It's called Penguin and tree.
Pre-order yours today at Jacksonbelle Embellishments!!
Make sure and stop by my fellow JBelle Rockstar Design Team members to see what they've created for you with today's sketch! If you do play along upload your cards to SCS and PCP tag them JBE067.
Kristine Breach ~ Ink Something
Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place
Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee
Loretta Lock ~ Love to Create
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Melissa Bove: Keepsakes By Melissa
Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss
Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

15 comments:

Dora said...

Love love love thisone! Wow a wonderful card! and that new stamp is toooo cute!!!

Juls said...

absolutly beautiful! love this card so much, the colours are gorgeous and I love all your finishinf touches!! gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww she is awesome! I love the flipped sketch!! Adorable job, I love it!

AJ said...

cute Shemaine! i love those images- still don't have any!! shocking, I know!

laterg8r said...

what a beautiful card - the watercolor is gorgeous :D

Bethany Paull said...

She's so sweet! Love the sketch turned on its side and with those flower buttons.

liszha said...

Oh my, how sweet!
Love it,
Hugs,
Lisette

LorettaL said...

I love how you flipped the sketch! Gorgeous.

Jill said...

So cute! Love the flower button brads--I have some like them.

The Sonboul's said...

I love how this card finished :) SOO VERY CUTE!

Janie said...

This is so cute! I love the flowers and the embellie on the bow.

Michelle said...

So glad you flipped the sketch...wanted to see more of that....didn't have the guts - LOL - love your ribbon and charm.....and your little flower button things - adorable.

Anonymous said...

That is darling.. love the colors

Anonymous said...

My, my. Good stuff.

 
site design by designer blogs