Happy Birthday Lily Eve...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday! My little girl is 2 today! I can hardly believe that it's been two years since we were blessed with a daughter. Where does the time go?
I've been running crazy trying to finish last minute things for her party and just finished making her Marshmallow Lasagna at 12am! Yep you heard right, Wubzy's favorite party dish! We celebrating Lily's 2nd with a Wow Wow Wubzy themed party. She loves this show on Noggin and Mat and I admit we do too!
My wonderful friend Heidi came over to help me make the most fantastic cake for Lily! I {heart} you Heidi! You are such a great friend to come over and help me even tho you weren't feeling all that great. I bet you're dying to see pics of the cake huh? Well I promise I'll be posting them soon!
I wanted to post some pics of my little sweetie to show how much she's grown.

Here's my momma holding my precious baby girl just a few hours after she was born. It was a beautiful July afternoon and a totally smooth delivery. I asked my doc when she walked in "she's right there isn't she?" because I was feeling a lot of pressure on my left side. I remembered she smiled at me and said "time to meet your daughter"

It was one of the happiest days of my life. A very long time dream of mine came true and I now had two beautiful children.

And my dad, man he is one proud grandpa! Lily started talking in Arkansas and called my dad "Pa Pa" it was SOOOO cute! It's really hard not having my parents here to celebrate today but I know that they are celebrating this special day as much as we are. We are a close family and a few states aren't going to come between the love we have as a family ever! I love you both so much Mom & Dad!
Here she is 4 days old
and 11 mos old already into my scrappy stuff


4th of July 2008


Her 1st birthday

And a few weeks ago at my dear friend Roxanne's daughters 6th birthday. She has grown so much and I'm so thankful for her and my son Scott. My kids are my life and I love it everyday.
Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love.-- Margaret E. Sangster

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, happy birthday!

The Sonboul's said...

This is such a sweet post. I'm so sad we missed the party, because we were sick.
I love the photos and Happy Birthday Lily :)

 
site design by designer blogs