Shaker card dies from Anna Griffin

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Hello there. I really had fun creating with Anna's confetti dies. I completely forgot to share my creations with these fun dies that debuted in her May show on HSN. 

Here's a look at what I created with them.





This one was one of my favorites.



I think the stars were my favorite!






I took a die cut from one of Anna's paper collections and cut out the center with a craft knife, then I applied acetate to the backside, used some of Anna's sticker sentiments for the inside and sprinkled in some white beads with the glitter cardstock dies. I then used Therm-O-Web's 3D foam squares to adhere the shaker box to the card base. It's definitely a stunning finished look.


All those shimmery sequins! 



Thank you for stopping by today!

{S}

1 comment:

phamil said...

Shemaine, your shaker cards are beautiful!!!! I especially love the one with the blue flower, but they are all gorgeous!

 
site design by designer blogs