A little washi fun

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Hello, friends! My friend Jolane is such an enabler. She posts these awesome and fun videos from the parking lot of Michaels and her latest one was about washi tape being on sale. She had me at unicorns so naturally, I went on the hunt.

I ended up finding the Unicorns as well as Mermaids!!
Here's a few cards I created with them.



I layered different patterns of the washi tape on the card base and coordinated some fun stamps. I layered them on the washi tape using my favorite 3D foam squares from Therm-O-Web.ther




These were easy and quick to create.

I think I am officially obsessed with washi tape now.

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are adorable and great ways to use that cute washi.

Deborah Kaye said...

These are awesome! And I want to know how I missed that incredible washi!

phamil said...

I'm not good with washi tape, but these are so cute and fun and creative it makes me want to try!!!

 
site design by designer blogs