Anna Griffin Card Front Cutting dies

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Hello friends! Just sharing some of my Card Front dies creations today. Let me just tell you how much I LOVED these dies! Oh my goodness! They are so beautiful and fun to create with!

Hre's a look at my creations.

Add some black and glitter paper and you've got a fancy card for the groom or Dad in your life!!


I tucked one of Anna's die cut flowers behind the sentiment like a boutonniere. So fun right?


Use a few different colors of cardstock and paper piece them together to create this look.






This one I cut with ivory cardstock and then colored with my Copic markers.





Glitter cardstock makes everything fancy!




Well that's it for today!

Thank you for stopping by today!

{S}

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Beautiful cards! I saw some of your work on Pinterest and wanted to visit your blog!

Glenda's Cards

 
site design by designer blogs