Charlotte Paper collection

Monday, July 18, 2016

Hello friends. I can't believe I haven't posted in over a month. I must admit I was pretty busy in May and June with a move and getting ready for Anna's 24 hour craft event on HSN. 

Today I am sharing some of my cards that were created with Anna's Charlotte paper collection.




Someone recently emailed me asking my recipe for the perfect card. I say the more layers the better! There are 5 on this card.

Nothing says Anna more than gold glitter paper. 



I love this newest collection from Anna Griffin. The colors and patterns and so lush and beautiful.
I'll be sharing more creations all this week.

Thank you for stopping by!

{S}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your cards with the new Charlotte collection are beautiful! I especially like the blue one. I always look forward to seeing what you create with Anna's products. Thanks for sharing!

 
site design by designer blogs