Unity Thursday

Friday, July 29, 2016

Hello friends. I'm so sorry I am late getting this posted. We've had rolling power outages and other craziness happening here in Los Angeles. I swear you would not believe the week I've had.

I'm so excited about this week's new releases! Let's get started first on the sales.








This is awesome! So many great stamps on sale! Here's a few of samples of the Feather Soft Loved set on sale.




Donna Downey Stamps are on sale too!




Here's something with the new release Steps of Courage.




Isn't it beautiful?

OK so you know the drill...

The ENTIRE Unity Design team is here to share some fabulous UNITY creations. 

We are excited to have you hop with us.

Be sure to leave a comment on each blog in the hop
as we will be giving away
TWO UNITY FILLED
prize packages!!! 

It could be YOU.

6 comments:

Betty said...

Thanks Shemaine for sharing those beautiful cards. I like the coloring on all of them.

Helen Gullett said...

Gorgeois cards! Love your coloring work!

Aimee Phillips said...

Love the cards you created. Both are kits I want especially Feather Soft Love :-). Thanks for sharing your creativity with all of us.

Sue D said...

Beautiful coloring of these feathers and flowers.

Tenia Nelson said...

So LOVE this!!!!

Stephanie said...

You work is just beautiful~!

 
site design by designer blogs